Is your IT team overwhelmed keeping your network/cloud safe from sophisticated hackers? Are your C-suite executives struggling to keep regulators and customers satisfied all confidential data and assets are properly protected?
Tony Pietrocola, president of Agile1, has devised six proven practices to mitigate the chance your organization will become the next cyberattack headline, forced to pay hefty regulatory fines and to lose valuable customers. Tony, whose firm offers Security-as-a-Service and virtual CISO services will offer the practical tips exclusively to FinOps Report (www.finopsinfo.com) on how you can:
- Incorporate cybersecurity into risk management
- Identify and protect all critical assets
- Hunt hackers before they hunt you
- Build security features into applications
- Train employees on cyber awareness
- Conduct tabletop tests with your C-suite and IT team
Save the Date:
Date: July 24, 2019
Time: 4PM to 5PM EST
A must attend for CISOs, CIOs, CTOs, CEOs, CCOs and business line managers. Contact FinOps Report’s Editor at Chris.Kentouris@hotmail.com for further details, including dial-in information.
(Visited 87 times, 1 visits today)