“www.finops.co” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you for your contact information, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“www.finops.co” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We encourage you to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information through site registrations, information requests, “contact us” communications, payment transactions and email alert subscriptions:
- name, job title and company
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about our company or our products special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to our readers’ interests.
- We will not provide your information to third parties for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which of our pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to reader needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages our readers find useful and which they do not. A cookie provides us only an anonymized data point, and in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. The protection and privacy of any information which you provide to other sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Monitoring your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com or FinOps Media, c/0 Kathleen Hawk, 1684 State Route 213, Ulster Park NY 12487
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.